Maldives – Lhaviyani Atoll
WHEN CAN I GO?
22 April 2019 – 31 October 2019
7 Night discounted holiday at the Innahura Maldives Resort
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation in a Sunrise Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
40% Early Bird Discount included – Book by 30 June
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from 12 – 20 March 2019 of approx.
R800.00 per person and a high season surcharge apply for travel 13 – 22 June and 10 – 23 December 2019 of approx. R2 000.00 per person.
A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from 12 – 20 March 2019 of approx. R800.00 per person and a high season surcharge apply for travel 13 – 22 June and 10 – 23 December 2019 of approx. R2 000.00 per person.
INNAHURA MALDIVES RESORT
WHY WE LIKE IT
This new 3 Star resort will open on 1 March 2019. Located in the South East of the Lhaviyni Atoll it is adjacent to the Maldives’ longest coral reef. The resort has a magnificent lagoon, 1.5kms of white sand beach and occupies a total area of around 25 acres.
40 minute seaplane transfer from the international airport
78 Bungalows are spread along the beach around the island.
Sunrise Beach Bungalows (Size: 79 m2)
Beachfront location with sunrise view
Sunset Beach Bungalows (Size: 79 m2)
Beachfront location with sunset view
Adjacent Beach Bungalows (Size: 158 m2)
Two adjoining beach bungalows on the sunrise side, ideal for families as each bungalow can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children under 15 or 3 adults
Minibar (not stocked)
Nightly turndown service
The resort operates on a Full Board basis with the option to upgrade to All Inclusive Easy which includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by the glass at the Sand Bar including non carbonated bottled water, soft drinks, fruit juices (packet), draught beer, red, white and rose house table wines, house brand spirits (Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Tequila, Brandy), a limited selection of cocktails and mocktails
- Tea, coffee including espressos, cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos, iced coffee and iced tea.
- Beverages are served from 10h00 to 24h00. Spirits, cocktails, and mocktails are not served at the Olu Bar
- Free use of the gym, badminton, volleyball, table tennis, billiard, darts and football pitch
- Free use of non-motorised water sports equipment (excluding snorkeling equipment)
- Twice daily house reef snorkeling tours (excluding snorkeling equipment)
The main restaurant is open air with a sand floor and a thatched roof plus an outdoor terrace on the sunset side of the island. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are ‘all you can eat’ buffet meals. Optional a la carte special dinners served on the beach are available to celebrate special occasions.
THE SAND BAR
Located on the beach close to the main restaurant.
THE OLU BAR
Located over the water close to the Dive Centre
The Duniye spa provides a tropical spa experience focused on wholeness, simplicity, purity, and quality.
Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the resort
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Swimming pool and separate children’s pool
- ProDivers Scuba Centre
- Innahura Windsurf and Sailing Centre
- Fitness Centre
- Guided excursions
- Games Room: table tennis, billiards, foosball, darts, mahjong table, and board games
- Evening entertainment
- Lending library
- Tennis court
- Football pitch
- Souvenir Shop
- Internet Cafe
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.