WHY WE LIKE ADARAAN SELECT HUDHURANFUSHI
Adaraan Select Huduranfushi – Young, old; family, friends; romantic and tranquil or excitement; Hudhuranfushi has something for everyone. A simple, no frills but comfortable and traditional resort; it’s great value for money which makes it perfect for budget-conscious travelers. The best bit, however, is the surfing – one of the few islands in the Maldives where you can. The lagoon is huge and offers all the snorkeling you could wish for. The name translates as ‘Island of White Gold’ and never was a holiday destination better named.
North Male Atoll. The speedboat transfer takes around 30 minutes
The resort comprises 165 air-conditioned and well appointed Garden, Beach and Ocean Villas with wonderful views
- R25 715.00 per person sharing ex Johannesburg
- R25 715.00 per person sharing ex Cape Town
- R26 265.00 per person sharing ex Durban
Maldives – North Male Atoll
WHEN CAN I GO?
1 May 2019 – 31 July 2019
7 Night discounted All Inclusive holiday on Hudhuranfushi
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
- Return resort transfers by speedboat
- 7 nights accommodation in a Garden Villa
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Mid-morning snacks, afternoon biscuit & cookie buffet & midnight snacks Drinks served by the glass between 10h00 & 00h00 at the Hiyala, Beach, Lohis & Dhodhi Bars & Banyan Main Restaurant (during lunch & dinner only) – house pouring spirits, house wine, draught beer, chasers, soft drinks, selected cocktails & mocktails, cordials, mineral water, tea & coffee.
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
30% Early Bird Discount included
Book by 31 May
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
Surfing is without a doubt one of the prime water sports to be enjoyed in the vicinity of the resort. In response to the global demand for un-crowded waves, Hudhuranfushi has implemented a Sustainable Surf Management Plan. In order to enhance the surfing experience and improve service levels to the surfers, the resort restricts the maximum surfers on the island per day to 45. All surfers planning on surfing while at Hudhuranfushi between March and October in any year need to be registered. Please note that any surfer arriving unregistered between March and October in any year will not be allowed to surf during the course of their stay.
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from 12 – 20 March 2019 of approx. R800.00 per person and a high season surcharge apply for travel 13 – 22 June and 10 – 23 December 2019 of approx. R2 000.00 per person.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price